West Cornwall care are here to assist you with both long-term or respite solutions, providing excellent and professionally trained staff for all aspects of Homecare.
- Assistance to get out of bed, with or without equipment as appropriate
- Assistance to get into bed, with or without equipment as appropriate
- Personal care – washing, brushing hair and dental care, shaving
- Assisting to dress.
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with or preparing meals, preparing drinks and helping you to meet Dietary requirements
- Household tasks such as cleaning, tidying and laundry services
- General companionship – if the Service User would like to be read to or perhaps bake a cakeSpecialist ServicesOur staff having received specific training in areas such as Administering of Medications, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Moving and Handling, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Emergency First Aid, Infection Control, Nutrition and Hydration, Equality and Diversity, Dementia Care and additionally Colostomy Care, Catheter Care, and Tissue Viability – pressure sores. Client empowerment helps to ensure improved quality of life and sense of wellbeing. At West Cornwall Care we are able to work closely with a wide range of professionals who are able to provide services within your own home.